3.10.2014

February

WELL, I think it's safe to say I suck at blogging. Majorly suck. But, something I don't suck at is taking pictures on my phone. So here's a picture for every day in February... because frankly... that's all I have time for. Word.

2/1 
Scotty set up a home computer with every movie, song, and picture we've ever had and connected it to our Apple TV... unlimited access to everything!  
2/2
My cousin recently had a baby and we went to his blessing. This is Sam's other boy, Chris, and he is pretty freaking cute. Also, we went to a Super Bowl party with my mom's side of the family.
2/3
Bill's the man. He taught me everything I know.
2/4
Fabric shopping for a potential DIY project... that houndstooth is calling my name. 
2/5
Enjoying off-track time, but anxiously preparing for my next few units. 
2/6
Found a new favorite app: Waterlogue. It magically turns all of my selfies (or any picture) into a fancy watercolor-like work of art. 
2/7
Hate. This. Game. 
2/8
Met with my counselor at BYU. He said I can graduate. I was so happy, I celebrated with chocolate milk and dark chocolate sea salt caramels. Good times. 
2/9
My secret admirer passed me a valentine during church. 
2/10
First day back at school after a 3-week break, and things got dirty! 
2/11
Early V-day gift from my coworker... true love, right here! 
2/12
Late-night Walmart trip for some essentials...
2/13
... to make soil layers in a cup! Probably my favorite lesson I've ever taught. 
2/14
Romantic spa night with my cute valentine. 
2/15
Parents came into town. We played mini golf at Trafalga, ate lots of candy, and I finally earned my place at the "adult" dinner. Precious bonding time. 
2/16
I laughed all day long looking at this picture of Scotty shining a light on my grandma so she could read the menu. I love both of them! Then we had theee best pot roast dinner at her house. 
2/17
Family went back to vegas. We had a heart-breaking (but delicious) goodbye at Fazolis. 
2/18
Enjoyed reading some of the Valentine's Day work. Grading isn't as boring as you'd think! 
2/19
Still on a candy-hangover from Valentine's day. My students spoiled me. 
2/20
We found out Scotty got accepted to the U! I am so excited and so proud of him! 
2/21
This is what our living room looks like at any given time. Hashtag teacher problems. 
2/22
We donated plasma for the first time... success! (and yay for extra target shopping money!) 
2/23
I officially started pinning for my graduation party... APRIL 25th!!! WOOO! 
2/24
SHORT SLEEVE WEATHER, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!? However, I know Utah too well. This will not be the end of winter. Just a friendly sneak peek of what's to come in 3 months.
2/25
Classic Utah move: hot one day, rainy the next. 
I didn't mind, though. I'm a sucker for rainy days.
2/26
We housesat for my aunt Julie. I thoroughly enjoyed living in a house for a few days. We experienced a majestic life with a pantry, quality dishwasher, PERSONAL WASHER/DRYER, and kitchen that holds more than one person!
2/27
Another picture from Julie's. Scotty was pretty excited about their TV. Oh, and Grey's came back on... what a joke. But let's be honest, Dr. Kepner made the right choice. 
2/28
Finally tried a Swig sugar cookie... It didn't disappoint. 
Scotty's oatmeal one tasted like poop, though. 

Here's to a magnificent March!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA that Valentine's note from your student about the poptart... HAHAHA so great. And yes, Dr. Kepner totally made the right choice.

    ReplyDelete